To achieve the qualification candidates must gather naturally occurring work based evidence which would include some or all of the following:
- Customer correspondence, enquiry & site visit request forms
- Initial site visit drawings and any related specific paperwork/photographs
- Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Job Sheets, Time Sheets, Crane Duty Charts
- Copies of CPCS card and any relevant training certificates
- Any other documentation which is agreed as being valid by the assessor and candidate
Once the candidate has gathered the above evidence and when they feel ready to be assessed, one of our assessors will visit them at work on-site and observe them carrying out their normal work activities.
To achieve the Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations- Supervising Lifts you will be required to gather evidence of at least two lifts that you have supervised from start to finish. Likewise for the Level 5 – Planning Lifts you will need to gather evidence for 2 lifts that you have planned
Once our assessor is satisfied that the candidate has provided sufficient evidence they will be passed for verification and certification.