- In scope companies can claim a training grant for on-site assessments
- Grants are payable on Registration and on the achievement of individual Units of Assessment.
- This grant support is relevant to employers registering employees and labour only contractors on ECITB qualifications through the ECITB Awarding Organisation.
- In addition to this the ECITB has a Regional Discretionary Grant fund which supports in scope companies in other areas of training which show specific skill enhancements in areas of training.
- As a general rule, the RDG fund is to be used for securing and funding external training.
In scope companies can claim for employees, who achieve approved Vocational Qualifications (VQs) at Level 2 and above in any subject.
There are three rates of grant:
- £400 for each Level 2 and 3 achievement
- £400 for each Level 4, 5, 6 or 7 achievement
- £400 for specific plant qualifications
- You can claim a maximum of 4 VQs at each level, per person, per lifetime.
Grant is available for VQs in any subject, awarded through:
- off-the-job training
- On Site Assessment and Training (OSAT)
- xperienced Worker Practical Assessment (EWPA) route.
In addition to this the CITB has Grants that are payable for the Theory and Practical elements of the CPCS Technical Tests and CPCS Blue Card Upgrades.